- Moneytech Payments has rebranded as Monoova. For documents relating to our payments products and services, please visit https://www.monoova.com/legal
- FX Financial Services Guide
- FX Product Disclosure Statement
- Moneytech Foreign Exchange Terms & Conditions
- FX Financial Services Guide (Structured Options)
- FX Product Disclosure Statement (Structured Options)
Notification of Base Rate
Base Rate current on and from the 8th of October 2019
Moneytech Base Rate:
Base Rate 5.80% p.a.
This is a base rate only. In addition, a margin rate will apply as separately disclosed to you.
These rates may change from time to time.
Making a Complaint
Moneytech has an internal dispute resolution process in place to resolve any complaints or concerns you may have, quickly and fairly. These should be directed to our Complaints Manager who can be contacted by telephone on 1300 858 904, or alternatively you can post your complaint to:
PO Box 2015
North Sydney NSW 2059
Att: Complaints Manager
Our Complaints Manager will acknowledge your complaint within seven (7) days and may, if relevant, request further details from you. Within twenty one (21) days of receiving your complaint, Moneytech will:
- advise you the results of its investigation; or
- advise you, if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, that on and from 1 November 2018 you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, which provides fair and independent financial services complaints resolution that is free to consumers, or take whatever other action you believe is appropriate, using the contact details below:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Ph: 1800 931 678